Teaching in the summer term 2021
In the summer term 2020 we offer many different lectures seminars and practica.
All lectures, (pro)seminars, and lab courses offered by the chair i7 will start on April 20 and will take place in an online fashion. The delay is due to the corona pandemia.
Until further notice everything, from lectures and exercise classes over the submission of exercise sheets up to meetings in seminars or for bachelor and master theses, will be conducted online. The main tools will be uploaded videos (in moodle), live zoom sessions and exercise submissions via moodle. We hope to be able to set usual written or oral exams at the end of the semester.
- Algorithmic Foundations of Data Science (Grohe) (Video introduction)
- The Graph Isomorophism Problem (Grohe) (Video introduction)
- Advanced Automata Theory (Löding)
- Automaten, Sprachen, Komplexität (Löding)
Seminars and practical courses
- Proseminar information theory (Grohe)
- Seminar complexity theory (Grohe)
- Practical course "Graph Learning" (Grohe)
- Practical course "implementing regular expressions in java" for mathematicians