Infinite Computations and Games
Lecture in the winter term 2016/2017
- automata on infinite words, the basic definitions and constructions
- deterministic automata and classes of acceptance conditions
- infinite games as models of reactive systems
- automata on infinite trees and their connection to games
- applications in logic, verification ans synthesis
This course is only addressed to M.Sc. students. Note That B.Sc. students can not take part in this course.
Knowledge of automata theory as presented in basic courses is required for participation.
The course will be held in English.
There are oral exams. The exact modalities of the exams are announced in L2P.