RWTH Education Fund - Career starts with us!
To enable young talents to study successfully with us and with the necessary financial leeway, students of all faculties have the opportunity to be supported for at least two semesters with 300 euros per month - regardless of income and without deductions with BAföG.
Only for one-on-one candidates?
The academic achievements are relevant for the selection. But even if you don't have an A with an asterisk at every exam, you have a good chance of getting a scholarship! Social criteria or the study focus for which places are still available can also be decisive.
Financed by donations from companies or private individuals and subsidised by the federal government, the scholarship programme offers much more than just financial support: in order to stay in touch, the Education Fund provides an ideal framework programme for all scholarship holders and sponsors and thus offers ideal conditions for getting to know each other and networking.
All important information, both for sponsors and for applicants, can be found on the website of the Education Fund.
Our Donors 2017/2018
- BASF SE
- Currenta GmbH & Co. OHG
- Deutsche Bahn Stiftung gGmbH
- Dewender Stiftung
- Draheim Steel GmbH
- Ed. Züblin AG
- Ernst & Young Stiftung e.V.
- Forschungsvereinigung SETAC e.V.
- Hans Hermann Voss-Stiftung
- Ingenieurbüro Grobecker GmbH
- Ingenieurbüro Johannes Klee
- KEMPEN KRAUSE INGENIEURE GmbH
- nesseler bau gmbh
- SSF Ingenieure AG
- Steinert Elektromagnetbau GmbH
- TÜV Rheinland Stiftung
- VIA Consulting & Development
- vpi-NRW (Landesverband der Prüfingenieure für Baustatik), c/o bvs-NRW